Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the citation style, which is found under the About menu.
- Should the submission be approved and published, the Author acknowledges that his/her article will be publicly available under Creative Commons 4.0 BY-SA (attribution, share alike) license one year after publication.
Published material is copyrighted © Edizioni ETS for 1 year from issue publication date. It is then released as open access content under CC BY-SA 4.0 license.